Your Feet And Toes Tell Your Heritage


Your Feet And Toes Tell Your Heritage:


This is a fun graph I found in an article that was written based on studies by various medical centers interested in human history.I am keeping it short and to the point. It’s fun when you find out your roots,research your heritage.

So far it is pretty accurate for people I know who know their heritage. The picture is comparing 5 different types’ feet. They are labelled according to the nature of the length of the second toe compared to the big toe. It pretty much speaks for it’s self, below are brief descriptions (in case you already didn't know).



1-Egyptian – From Egypt

2-Roman- From the Roman Empire

3-Greek – From Greece

4-Germanic- Which means German

5-Celtic - Such as living in the British Isles


From where did you belong, comment below Please.

1 comment:

  1. My feet say I'm Greek, but there is no Greek in my heritage.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...